Thursday, January 22, 2009

So close......

I got up, pulled my buddy off of the shelf, placed it on the floor, and on it I went. 261, can you believe it............... After yesterday I deserved a little good news. That means 88 pounds since the beginning of this long ride.

Yesterday was a bad day. I started actual work on my new job and I got the dry heaves. sorry for those with delicate tummies. I was terrified that I would get dehydrated so I kept drinking and heaving, drinking and heaving. Finally around noon the pouch figured it had won. I was tired, drawn out, and just miserable. Don't know what I did wrong, whether Mr. Pouch decided that taking all of my vitamins and supplements in the morning was not to his liking or if I had accidentally ate something sweetened with sugar the night before or if I had the flu. By the time the kid called for me to get the grandson I was much better. I drank a bottle of water and a cup of tea.

Today I seem to be better. I have not had my protein yet. I found a new one. Cookies and cream and it is yummy. Very, very Yummy!!!!. Mix it with very, very cold milk and it is like having a milkshake.

The doctor is thinking around 165 will be my stopping spot so I have another 100 to go then. YIKES!

Stay warm and stay healthy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! I'm hardly going to recognize you the next time your up this way. It is amazing how far you've come! Great job!!