Tuesday, March 17, 2009

100+ pounds we go!

Wow, starting my 6th month post surgery and I am down 100+ pounds. What a mind blowing experience. I am also losing my hair like crazy. That is really upsetting to me as I had always been in control of my hair, the one thing I could really control. I do think it has stopped falling out as I have upped my protein intake again.

I ahve been very fortunate in the fact some wonderful friends have been giving me clothes. Just when I think I have to go buy some, sacks appear. It is like going to the store and coming home loaded. One friend just deposited 2 adorable sacks with some of the cutest outfits for spring and they fit WOOHOO. One size to go and I will be back in the teens for sizing. I can hardly believe it. Starting at 5x and now down to a 2x is really a woohoo moment for me.

Still having problems with some foods. Sometimes really good, the next time not.

This too shall pass.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so proud of you, you've come so far. I'm sure once things start to balance out again the hair will come back. I know this is a difficult process but you've done great! I can't wait to see you again :)