Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A new pink robe.

Today I bought a new robe, a pink, so very soft robe in a size I thought I would be able to get into by December. Well I have it on right now. It is not as loose as I would like it but I am in it. I know, no shopping, but my robe that I had is a sad, sad shape story. My mom bought me this pretty baby blue terry robe and nightgown 5 years ago. I have worn it forever. I have been wanting a new warmer robe and finally today I found one in a regular department store, not a fat girl store. I also can wear the jammies that Jeff bought me for my birthday. Bless his heart he thought I was smaller than I was, but I am that size now.

Still struggling some with food, but ate 2 tablespoons of the inside of a stuffed green pepper, yummy. I also can eat ham salad. They were a treat. Clam chowder tasted yuky. Tomato soup is still my favorite.

I am thinking about getting a personal trainer just to get me in a habit of exercising regularly after I am released from the doctor. I need to get physical and in a routine. I think if I have to pay for it, I definitely will do this.

I have Nails, yup fingernails. They are pretty! The only time in my life where I had nails before was when I had the artificial ones, but these are mine, all mine.

I am not as down in the dumps as I was. I think each month it will get better.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope you are doing well! And that things are progressing the way you want them to. ((hugs))